First, the oops:
Didn't mail the postcards.
They're still coming. They're still from London. They're just not, you know, coming from London.
Comment to this post and I will give you 5 subjects/things I associate you with. Then post this in your LJ and elaborate on the subjects given.
1. Enabling - Thank you. :) It's fun, honestly; when you get to introduce other people to your geeking and it takes, then you have someone else to geek with and they're happy. Never feel guilty over the Villainess intro.
2. Graveyards - You know, it's probably a little odd, but I tend to get rather disappointed by graveyards that are all flat stones. Beyond that... I suspect other people have summarized it better than I. Like the old ones better. And I swear that if it weren't in the UK, I'd move so that I could visit Highgate every week.
3. Horror movies - mostly schlock, but I'll watch any one of them in the hopes of catching those tiny decent moments that even the bad ones have. Quick and dirty little Rorschach blots in a format I appreciate. And--despite frequent neophobia, sexism, and condescension--fundamentally reassuring in their ritual unfolding.
4. Government work - ...sweartogod the next person who tells me government workers don't work is going to get smacked. It's frustrating sometimes--mostly when I see people get bogged down in stuff--but I like the organization and attention to detail, and I've never worked at a job where I couldn't respect and care about what people were trying to do, you know?
5. Canada - Might as well ask a fish about water... It's not that cold. We don't have socialized medicine. All our words have the requisite "u"s after the "o"s, the internet is everywhere, and you can get off any exit on the 417, go two blocks, and stop at the Tim Horton's. Or so my husband assures me. And in Victoria, British Columbia, you can see crows playing wheee-I-am-a-kite on the winds that comes across the Juan de Fuca. They look so happy.